Your Responsibility of the Rental Merchandise:
We ask that you take care of it as if it were your own. You are FULLY responsible for the items while they are in your care. Merchandise that is stolen, lost, damaged, misplaced, etc., you will be REQUIRED to pay the full replacement cost of the item(s), and your card will be charged accordingly. Equipment must be returned in operable condition. We ask with Umbrellas and Cabanas, that you lower them when un-attended. In the event of high winds 15 mph and above we will NOT set up umbrellas for safety concerns, and we ask that you do likewise. When raising an umbrellaor Cabana, you may need to ‘fluff’ it, as the folds will sometimes wrap around and if you try and ‘man-handle’ and FORCE them up, you run the risk of damaging the “cage,” which is $75.00 to replace.
*YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL TOWN LAWS AND ORDINANCES. CAPE FEAR BEACH RENTALS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CITATIONS OR FINES ACQUIRED FOR NON-COMPLIANCE.
We accept credit card or cash payments. Credit card payments made upon delivery will be made using our Authorize.net secure payment app. Cash payments will require a form of ID, which we will take a record of in the form of a picture, at the time of delivery. However, in order to guarantee equipment availability, we require payment in advance. Payments can be made securely online at www.capefearbeachrentals.com, using all major credit cards. Additionally, we reserve the right to charge the card on file if equipment is not returned, or is not in the same condition as it was when it was rented out.
Cancellations must be made two (2) weeks prior to arrival, to avoid the cancellation fee. Cancellations made within two weeks prior to your arrival will have a 25% ($10 minimum) fee assessed. Upon arrival we cannot offer refunds, but we will be glad to make exchanges for items of comparable value. On or after your reservation date we will be unable to refund any money. We will be glad to exchange your reserved rentals for another item of equal or greater value. You will be responsible for any additional fees if you select a higher priced item.
*Exception* Cancellations on wedding rentals must be made 60 days in advance to receive a full refund, 30 days in advance to receive a 50% refund. No refunds within 30 days of your event.
Beach Equipment Rentals:
- Free delivery and pickup on all orders over $20.00, otherwise a $10.00 fee applies.
- Daily rentals will be dropped off by 9 a.m., and picked up in the evening by 6 p.m. If you are finished using your equipment for the day, prior to 6 p.m., please alert us via text or phone call, so that we may retrieve the equipment.
- Weekly rentals will be delivered by 9 a.m. on the first rental day, and picked by 6 p.m. On the last rental day. You do not need to be present. Please have all items available at the same location in which they were delivered. If you are renting items from other companies please separate theirs from ours to avoid confusion as some of our items are similar and should we not receive our items upon pick-up you are charged their respective replacement values.
Snorkeling can be a wonderful learning experience & great fun, as long as it’s done in a safe manner. ALWAYS WEAR A PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE (PFD). Even the most experienced swimmers should wear a PFD. NEVER SNORKEL or SWIM ALONE. Always alert someone that you are planning to snorkel, & the expected return time of your group. STAY AWAY FROM ROCKS OR SUBMERGED STRUCTURES. The ocean’s current can make these hazards extremely dangerous
- Set up at the earliest allowable time. This will be determined by the tournament director and/or the municipality in charge.
- If you’re finished for the day, earlier than expected, please alert us via text, email, or phone call. If we are able, we will try to collect the items before the scheduled pick up time.
- Please use the canopy at your own risk during high winds. Any windspeed greater than 15 mph may cause damage. If it is too windy to put the canopy up initially we will leave it at the site in case the high winds subside. Replacement costs are listed below.
- Wedding items are rented for a 3 hour time frame. We’ll have it set up at least one hour prior to your ceremony, then come back to pick them up one hour after your ceremony is complete.
- You are responsible for any permits or fees that are associated with your beach front ceremony.
- Cancellations on wedding rentals must be made 60 days in advance to receive a full refund, 30 days in advance to receive a 50% refund. No refunds within 30 days of your event.
The undersigned, for myself, my personal representative, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, do:
(a) Hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Cape Fear Beach Rentals, herein referred to as CFBR, it’s officers, registered agents and officials. Furthermore you release CFBR for any and all damages for bodily injury, death or damage to property.
(b) Hereby agree to indemnity and save and hold harmless the releases and each of them from any loss, and liability damage.
(c) The undersigned expressly acknowledges and agrees that some of the rental items are dangerous, and can involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the rental is conducted and that is any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
(d) Hereby assume all responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the rental area and/or while operating or riding on or for any purpose participating in the rental.
(e) Hereby agree to fully reimburse CFBR for all loss or damage, other than reasonable wear, resulting to/from the rental equipment I am provided, including the loss of rental income incurred by said loss or damage and attorney’s fees resulting from collection damages and lost rental income.
- Leasee agrees to pay the rental rate specified for each item leased hereunder for each time period or fraction thereof that the rental property is charged to the possession of the Leasee.
- Leasee agrees to pay rental charges in advance.
- Leasee agrees to return the rental property of CFBR immediately upon termination of this contract in the same condition in which property was received, normal wear and tear excepted.
- Leasee agrees to immediately cease using any rental property if property is found to be unsafe or in disrepair. Leasee shall notify CFBR immediately in either such case, and CFBR agrees to replace the rented property with similar property in good working condition with reasonable dispatch. Rentals and other charges under this lease shall continue at all times pending such replacement and thereafter, in accordance with the terms of this lease.
- Leasee agrees to pay all cleaning, repair and replacement charges on any rented property which is required upon it’s return to CFBR.
- Leasee agrees to pay CFBR in full for all loss or damage to the rented property whether such loss is caused by theft of the rented property, or by reason of accident, or by careless or abusive use, or any other reason.
- Leasee agrees to hold harmless and indemnify CFBR and it’s owners, agents, and employees for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property, related to the use of this property. Leasee accepts full responsibility for any and all such damage and or injury that may result.
- CFBR makes no warranties of safety for use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, expressed or implied with relation to the rented property.
- ALL CHAIRS HAVE A WEIGHT CAPACITY OF 240LBS. Exceeding this can bend the frames or tear the fabric, while normal wear and tear is expected and accepted by SBS, you are responsible for the cost to repair or replace any item.
Backpack Chair Replacement: $50.00
Resort Chair Replacement: $150.00
Resort Umbrella Replacement: $175.00
Cage Replacement on Umbrella: $75.00
10×10 Canopy Replacement: $100.00
Cabana Replacement: $150.00
Cool Cabana “Sand Spike” Replacement: $40.00
Snorkeling Set Replacement: $50.00
Beach Towels $20.00 ea.
Beach Toy Sets: $20.00
Small Cooler Replacement: $30.00
Go Pro Hero 3: $200.00
32GB SD Card: $25.00
Go Pro Accessories: $10/each | $50/set
Treat the rental property as if it were your own. Thank you, and enjoy your vacation!